I have to admit, with school has starting, me working full time, coaching soccer a few hours on the side and getting a dog, I have NO time to get anything done around the house.
Until yesterday, I couldnt tell you the last time I went to the grocery store, much less cooked. This weekend was the first weekend I have not had a 10 page paper to write or soccer practice to coach. Granted, I love coaching, but boy does it open up my afternoons when I dont have it. We also stayed in town this weekend and though I enjoy tailgating and Georgia Tech football, it was nice just to be at home.
Here is what I got done yesterday:
- Woke up and played with the Champster
- Made my list for the day
- Did a load of laundry
- Swept and Mopped
- Washed the sheets and remade the beds
- Planned the weeks meals
- Went to the grocery store
- Made muffins for the week, cooked dinner and made lunches for the week and boiled chicken for the week.
- Hit up the ole church
On my list, I did not get done:
- Fold and put away the laundry (I hate hanging clothes so I ALWAYS put this off)
- Work on school work
All in all, I would say it was a good Sunday. Word of the week: PRODUCTIVE!!! Lets see how long it lasts!!