Wedding weekend number two was in Charleston, SC. My cousin Chris was getting married to Jen, a girl he had met in college at Clemson. The wedding was gorgeous and the reception was at the places of places in downtown, The Mills House. The hotel we stayed at and had the rehearsal dinner at had a spectacular view, and even a fireworks show! It was great seeing family and though it was a quick trip, it was quite enjoyable.
- At the rehearsal dinner when Chris (who NEVER speaks – like my sister and I thought he was mute never talks) was giving his toast and told us all that, “his late grandmother never liked him until Jen came along.”
- At the rehearsal dinner when Jordon (cute 4 year old blond pictured below) ran around to everyone doing the give me five thing saying, “Up high, To the side, To the other side, In the grass….YOU PASS GAS!!!”
- At the rehearsal dinner when Jordon did the pass gas thing to my dad, but dad was too quick for him and got his hand…Jordon yelled, “Aw, come on!!!” as he frustratedly ran away to find a new victim.
- After the rehearsal dinner when the family was hanging out and Chris and Mike told my family that they were always scared of my cat Punkin cause my dad always made Punkin attack them.
- Same hang out time when they told my dad they were afraid of him when he told them he would hold him down with one finger (basically putting his finger on a pressure point on their chest and they cant move.)
- At the wedding when Rich (the littlest ring bearer) went down the aisle, then turned around and ran back up it yelling for his mom.
- At the reception when Jordon came up to tell me that he wanted to dance and I told him I would after I finished eating. He then reached up on the table grabbed food off my plate and ran off.