- 2 tsps Strawberry Jam – I almost double this. It makes a thicker but yummier dressing
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) -I just used whatever I had in the cabinet
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 6 sliced strawberries
- 4 cups of chopped romaine or mixed greens of any kind (this time I used baby spinach leaves)
Place the jam in a medium bowl and whisk in the vinegar and the EVOO. Season the dressing with salt and pepper. At this point, I usually stick my chubby finger right into the dressing and do a taste test. If it is too thick, add a little EVOO. If you want a stronger balsamic taste, add more vinegar, more strawberry…you get the idea.
- I usually double my strawberries.
- I usually add craisins.
- Feta cheese and walnuts are also yummy on the salad!